Please note that our Summer Program is now full! If you would like to sign up for the waitlist you can do so by enrolling.
Is Your Child Ready For The Best Summer Ever?
Our 2018 Summer Program is bigger and better than ever! For $100 per week your child, Kindergarden through 5th grade, will be engaged in activities which are based on our theme for the week. They will go on field trips to places like MOSI, Wonder Works, Glaziers Childrens Museum, Water Parks, and more!
- Summer Program is for students in Kindergarden - 5th grade
- Summer hours are 7am - 6pm
- Registration Fee of $40 due at time of registration
- Weekly tuition of $100. Included in tuition is:
- All childcare expenses
- All fieldtrip expenses
- Kidz Life t-shirt
- 2 snacks daily
Typically, we go on three field trips per week. The cost of the trips is included in the $100 tuition for your child. We will visit places like:
A tentative calendar for our field trips will be found here: Please note that Field Trips can be changed with little notice. For the most up to date information, please check the Newsfeed on Parent Portal.
Each week at our Summer Program is themed around a different topic. All of our activities for the week and typically at least one of our field trips are based on this theme. This summer we have themes like:
- World of Sports
- Spirit Week
- Tv Production
- Space Camp
- and more!
In addition to our Field Trips and weekly themes, we also provide plenty of amenities at our facility as well. Such as:
- Reading Room - Every day your student will spend 30 minutes reading, so they can begin the next school year reading better then ever!
- Art Time - We believe creativity is key to development. One of the ways we facilitate this is with arts and crafts.
- Free Play - At our facility we have a large gymnasium which we use as an indoor playground. Kids can be as loud as they want and run around as if they were outside, except they are inside in the a/c. Everybody wins! Plus we offer our imagination station and game room for additional fun!
To take a virtual tour of our facilities click here: